I. General provisions
- This Terms and Conditions („Terms and Conditions”) govern the provision of electronic services by means of a website located at fusionpress.eu (including subdomains in this domain) (hereinafter: „Website”) to Internet end-users, visitors to the Website who have completed all legal and factual acts provided for in these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: „Users”) and who are at the same time Advertisers / Customers .
- Client / Advertiser – a natural person or a company without territorial restrictions that places an order via the Internet for advertising services provided by Service Provider.
- The owner of the service and the service provider is Fusion Marketing Sp. z o.o., based in Krakow, Centrum A 4/ U3, 31-923 Krakow, Poland, NIP: 6783150574, REGON: 12307405500000, KRS: 0000502729, hereinafter referred to as "Service Provider".
- The service offers the possibility to purchase advertising in the form of a banner, popup banner or sponsored article on websites
- The service offered consists in the temporary making available of advertising space or an Internet article on the website(s) selected by the Customer.
- In the case of display type advertising, the emission time and the fee amount is calculated by a script that correlates factors influencing the quality of the offered advertising space, e.g. place of publication, length of emission in days, popularity of the service, subject matter of the service, quality of the domain, etc. The calculation script may be disabled by the Service Provider if the number of advertising spaces is exhausted or is in the process of being updated.
- sponsored articles are usually not deleted from portals but the Service Provider guarantees the maintenance of guest and sponsored publications for 12 months, which can be extended when placing an order.
- Service provider by default does not guarantee minimum coverage for customer creatives unless otherwise stated in the order.
- Within 24 hours of placing an order, the customer can make two free corrections to the advertising materials, e.g. a banner, the content of the article using a unique editorial link sent to the email after payment of the order. After this time, the Service Provider may charge fees.
III. Personal data
- The Advertiser agrees to the processing of personal data by the Service Provider, provided in the process of ordering or using the Service.
- Administrator of personal data is a Service Provider who processes personal data in accordance with the law.
- The Service Provider processes personal data within the scope necessary to establish, shape the content of the contract, change, terminate and properly perform the services provided by electronic means.
- Any user, if he is a natural person, has the right to inspect his data, as well as the right to correct them and request their deletion. In order to do so, please send your request to the Service Provider via the contact form under the domain fusionpress.eu .
- Advertiser also agrees to send commercial information concerning direct marketing of services or goods offered by the Service Provider, including newsletters, directed to a designated recipient by electronic means of communication, in particular e-mail with the use of data obtained by the Service Provider in the process of ordering or using the Site.
- The use of the service requires the processing of personal data of the customer in the scope of: payment processing via electronic channels and issuing payment documents (invoice) (e.g. name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, address of residence, etc.). The data will be processed by Fusion Marketing Sp. z o.o. (owner of the service) to the extent necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at 4 Norwida Street, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278 or PayPro SA 60-327 Poznań, 15 Kanclerska Street, NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068 to the extent necessary to handle payment for the order. The Client has the right to access the content of their data and correct them. Making the data available is voluntary, and at the same time necessary to use the service.
- Detailed billing rules, the final amount of the order is calculated using the electronic order form. The user independently selects a convenient payment channel which is active at the time of placing an order.
- The advertiser authorizes the Service Provider to use invoices in electronic form.
- The prices indicated in the Service are gross prices.
- Electronic payments are handled by PayLane sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 4 Norwida Street, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278 or by PayPro SA 60-327 Poznań, 15 Kanclerska Street, NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068.
- Reclaims regarding the Service should be made using the contact form under the domain fusionpress.eu
- Every complaint should contain a unique order code, url address of the place of emission of the advertisement, date of placing the order and the payment method chosen by the customer. Responses to the complaint will be sent only to the email address provided when placing the order.
- Complaints will be processed within 14 working days.
- A Advertiser ordering any of the Services is obliged to ensure that these activities do not violate the law, in particular the published content and graphic materials.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to modify the content and materials published by Advertisers and to remove such content in the event of failure to comply with these rules or complete mismatch between the advertising content and the subject matter of the portal. In such a case, the paid fee is counted as the cost of manual verification and is not refundable.
- Ordered Services due to their specification and automation cannot be returned after the order has been placed. A banner creation or sponsored article that is published on the website gains in scope and is therefore not refundable to consumers.
- The service provider continuously monitors the availability of web pages from the Internet by making every effort to keep the web pages online, however, it cannot exclude the possibility of failure and modernization of the infrastructure that may cause interruptions in operation.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the concluded order for the Service or problems in the use of the Service or the Service, if they occurred as a result of events that the Service Provider, with due diligence, could not predict, or which could not prevent, as well as due to random events. The Service Provider is not responsible for the failure to perform or improper performance of the concluded order for the Service or problems in the use of the Service or the Service, if they occurred as a result of events that the Service Provider was not able to predict with due diligence, or that could not prevent, as a result of random events.
- The service is performed automatically after the payment is credited to your bank account or after receiving a digital confirmation from the banking system or from the electronic payment providers.
- The Advertiser is responsible for all violations of the Terms and Conditions and contracts concluded on the basis of the Terms and Conditions.
VII. Final provisions
- In matters not regulated, the provisions of the law generally applicable in Poland shall apply.
- All disputes between Advertiser and Service Provider shall be settled amicably and in the event of disagreement, shall be referred to the competent court of Service Provider's place of jurisdiction.
- The Rules of Procedure come into force on 05.11.2019.